Acrylic Finisher - Apply Acrylic Finisher to help protect painted leather from minor scratches, scrapes, and scuffs. It's excellent for both handcrafted work and as a protective layer over a factory finish. Just apply and let dry. No buffing needed.
- Available in three finishes
2-Thin Leather Paint Thinner - This is a clear thinner for Angelus Acrylic Leather Paint. Use it to thin the paints for airbrushing or for painting areas where you don't want heavy buildup like the mesh or cloth lining inside of sneakers
2-Hard - Ideal for painting plastic or other hard surfaces, when mixed with Angelus Acrylic Paints, it will allow the paint to adhere to non-porous surfaces such as plastic or glass.
- promotes adhesion and film hardness
- Mix with Angelus Acrylic Paints: 50% 2-Hard for flexible surfaces and 75% 2-Hard for rigid surfaces
- Apply multiple thin coats until you obtain full and even coverage, and then allow to dry for 48 hours
2-Soft - A must-have when working on fabrics such as the sock-liner of shoes and other soft fabrics. When heat-set properly, this fabric medium will help keep your fabrics nice and soft after being painted
- Mix Angelus 2-Soft with Angelus Acrylic Paints in a 1:1 ratio
- Allow paint to completely dry, then heat-set using a heat gun at 300 degrees Fahrenheit for 3-5 minutes
Duller - Mix with desired color to reduce the amount of shine to receive a matte or flat look
Leather Preparer and Deglazer - This is an all-purpose cleaner and stripper for leather articles. Use it to break down original factory finishes on tennis shoes, purses, and other leather items so that they're ready for customization with leather paint. Not recommended for use on vinyl or plastic.