* Rotary tool not included
The standard 20mm collar enables precise clamping of the drilling device such as the precision drill/grinder FBS 240/E, professional drill/grinder IBS/E, long neck straight drill/grinder LBS/E, MICROMOT 50, 50/E, 50/EF and MICROMOT 230/E.
- Made in high-precision aluminium diecasting
- Articulated arm pivoted in two locations
- Can be guided both sideways and vertically across the whole working area very precisely once clamped
- Always remains vertically aligned, this means that any drill holes made are always precisely square to the workpiece surface!
- With 20mm system fit for precise clamping of drilling devices such as Precision Drill/Grinder FBS 240/E
- Professional Drill/Grinder IB/E, Longneck Straight Drill/Grinder LB/E, MICROMOT 50, 50/E and 50/EF
- An adjustable spring automatically pulls the device back into its top rest position after drilling
- Preselectable drill depth using depth control with easily readable scale
- Flat-milled, solid base plate with 200 x 200 mm usable table area and 2 continuous T-slots
- Stable drill column (45mm diameter, 500mm long)
- Weight approx. 6kg
- This item is a special order item from Europe. Please allow 45 days for delivery.